1. Nabila Bouzida, Abdelhakim Bendada and Xavier Maldague, "Near-Infrared Image Formation and Processing for the Hand Veins Extraction", Journal Of Modern Optics. Eds. Francis & Taylor, 2010.
2. N. Bouzida, A. Bendada, X. Maldague, "Visualization of human body thermoregulation by infrared imaging", Journal of Thermal Biology, Vol. 34, n. 3, pp. 120-126, 2009.
3. J.M. Piau, A. Bendada, X. Maldague, "Ultrasound vibro-thermography applications for non-destructive discontinuity detection", Materials Evaluation, Vol. 66, n. 10, pp. 1047-1052, October 2008.
4. A. Bendada, A. Derdouri, Y. Simard, and M. Lamontagne, “Advances in infrared technology for the online monitoring of injection molding: application to the understanding of the nature of contact at the polymer mold interface”, The Transactions of the Institute of Measurement and Control, Vol.29, No. 5, pp.431-451, 2007.
5. A. Bendada, N. Baddour, A. Mandelis, and C. Moreau, “Reliability of Thermal Wave Inteferometry in the Thermophysical Characterization of Thermal Barrier Coatings”, International Journal of Thermophysics, vol. 26, no 3, pp. 881-892, May 2005.
6. A. Bendada, F. Erchiqui, and M Lamontagne, “Pulsed Thermography in the Evaluation of an Aircraft Composite Using 3D Thermal Quadrupoles and Mathematical Perturbations”, Inverse Problems, vol. 21, pp. 857-877, 2005.
7. A. Bendada, K. Cole, M. Lamontagne, and Y. Simard, “Infrared radiometry using a dielectric-silver-coated hollow waveguide for polymer processing”, Infrared Physics and Technology, vol. 45, pp. 59-68, 2004.
8. A. Bendada, “A two-color optical system for the on-line characterization of extruded blown polymer microfibers”, Journal of Optics A: Pure and Applied Optics, vol. 6, pp. 180-186, 2004.
9. A. Bendada, C.Q. Zheng, N. Nardini, “Investigation of temperature control parameters for inductively heated semi-solid light alloys using infrared imaging and inverse heat conduction”, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, vol. 37, pp. 1137-1144, 2004.
10. A. Bendada, Y. Simard, and M. Lamontagne, “Effect of shrinkage and process parameters on the monitoring of bulk and surface stream temperatures in injection molding via the infrared waveguide method”, Polymer Engineering and Science, vol. 44, no 5, pp. 955-964, 2004.
11. A. Bendada, “Nondestructive infrared thermography inspection of scuff-resistant coating adhesion flaws in automobile engine block cylinders”, Journal of Adhesion Science and Technology, vol. 18, no 8, pp. 943-950, 2004.
12. A. Bendada, A. Derdouri, M. Lamontagne, and Y. Simard, “Analysis of thermal contact resistance between polymer and mold in injection molding”, Applied Thermal Engineering, vol. 24, pp. 2029 2040, 2004.
13. A. Bendada, K. Cole, M. Lamontagne and Y. Simard, “A hollow waveguide infrared thermometer for polymer temperature measurement during injection molding”, Journal of Optics A: Pure and Applied Optics, vol. 5, pp. 464-470, 2003.
14. A. Bendada, A. Derdouri, M. Lamontagne and Y. Simard, “Investigation of thermal contact resistance in injection molding using a hollow waveguide infrared pyrometer and a two-thermocouple probe”, Review of Scientific Instruments, vol. 74, pp. 5282-5284, 2003.
15. A. Bendada, “Approximate solutions to 3D unsteady heat conduction through plane flaws within anisotropic media using a perturbation method”, Modeling and Simulation in Material Science and Engineering, vol. 10, pp. 673-684, 2002.